Historical Museum Of The Fortress Of Civitella Del Tronto (Te)
The Fortress of Civitella del Tronto is one of the most important military engineering works in Italy: it extends, in fact, for more than 500 meters in length and includes a total area of about 25,000 square meters.
It was built during the Spanish domination between 1564 and 1576. Inside is the museum, whose exhibition includes many objects related to the military life of the Fortress: ancient weapons, flags, uniforms, maps and numerous documents that attest to the political activity carried out in the fortress over the centuries.
In the rooms of the former canteens and kitchens of the fort, there is a pontifical diplomatic uniform, a papal helmet of 1848 and some weapons and documents attributable to the Savini and Garibaldi.
Ticket: Full € 6.00. Reduced € 4,00. Reduced children € 1.00 (6/17 years).
Seasonal opening hours to be consulted on the website: website: www.fortezzadicivitella.it
Telephone: 320 842 4540
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org