Located at the entrance of the village, it occupies the area where there was a sixteenth-century chapel dedicated to the Madonna delle Grazie.
The Sanctuary of the Madonna of Splendour was built on the spot where the Virgin, on April 22, 1550, appeared in a luminous cloud to a peasant named Bertoldino.
The Sanctuary of San Camillo is located in the city centre, next to the convent he built.
The foundation of the Convent according to the legend would be linked to the presence of St.
The sanctuary and the convent, built in 1466, stand on a hill in front of the village, a short distance from the road that leads to the center of Civitella.
The Sanctuary preserves a miraculous image of the Madonna and Child (stone bas-relief).
The church, originally dedicated to San Martino, was built in 1738; subsequently, following a miraculous event that ended a catastrophic drought, it was consecrated to the Crowned Madonna.