Last updated on 08 June 2021, 11.00 am
What is the situation in Abruzzo?
Abruzzo has been classified in the yellow area and the rules indicated by the Government are applied. The Decree-Law no. 52 of 22th April 2021 provides for the application of measures for the resumption of economic and social activities in compliance with the need to contain the spread of COVID-19 infections.
The situation is constantly monitored by the local health authorities.
Bars, restaurants, hotels, seaside chalets, museums, theatres, cinemas, shops and other commercial activities are open in compliance with the measures in force in the Abruzzo region. For further information, you can consult the FAQ published on the Government portal at the following link.
The mountains, the plateaus, the parks and reserves in Abruzzo greed you to outdoor activities and the beaches and villages are ready to welcome you for a pleasant and safe summer.
Follow these simple rules
Protecting yourself against the Covid-19 is easy: just follow some simple but effective rules:
- Always wear the mask indoors except home and in all outdoor places when the condition of isolation from non-cohabiting people is not guaranteed
- Wash your hands frequently or alternatively use sanitizing gels
- Keep a safe distance of at least one meter from non-cohabiting people
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections
- Do not touch your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands
- Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough
- Do not take antiviral or antibiotic medicines unless they have been prescribed by a doctor
- Clean surfaces with chlorine- or alcohol-based disinfectants
Who to contact in case of emergency
On the Coronavirus, the Abruzzo Region has activated all the measures established by the Ministry of Health, in constant collaboration with the regional health offices which have made the following numbers available:
Regional Green Number 800 595 459
ASL n. 1 Avezzano-Sulmona-L’Aquila | Green Number 800 169 326
ASL n. 2 Chieti-Lanciano-Vasto | Green Number 800 860 146
ASL n. 3 Pescara | Green Number 800 556 600
ASL n. 4 Teramo | Green Number 800 090 147