Last updated on 4 October 2021, 10.00 am
A SAFE JOURNEY IN ABRUZZO WITH THE GREEN PASS
What is the EU Digital Green Certificate?
The Green Pass is a document that allows you to move and stay on the national territory in safety. It is a digital and printable certificate with an identifying QR Code that certifies one of the following conditions:
be vaccinated against Covid-19
be negative on the rapid antigen test within the past 48 hours or the molecular test within the past 72 hours
be healed of Covid-19 in the past six months
What is it for?
The Green Pass allows you to travel to and from all the countries of the European Union and the Schengen area, to attend events and sport competitions, to visit museums and places of culture, to consume in indoor restaurants, to practice sports in gyms and swimming pools and to access to public places and services. From 15 October, the Green Pass is required for all public and private sector employees.
How long the Green Pass is valid?
For those who have completed the vaccination cycle, the Green Pass is valid for 12 months.
For further information: https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
Do you want to join the anti Covid-19 vaccination campaign in Abruzzo?
Useful information for tourists
Follow these simple rules
Protecting yourself against the Covid-19 is easy: just follow some simple but effective rules:
- Always wear the mask in places other than your home.
- Wash your hands frequently or alternatively use sanitizing gels
- Keep a safe distance of at least one meter from non-cohabiting people
- Avoid close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections
- Do not touch your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands
- Cover your mouth and nose if you sneeze or cough
- Do not take antiviral or antibiotic medicines unless they have been prescribed by a doctor
- Clean surfaces with chlorine- or alcohol-based disinfectants
Who to contact in case of emergency
On the Coronavirus, the Abruzzo Region has activated all the measures established by the Ministry of Health, in constant collaboration with the regional health offices which have made the following numbers available:
Regional Green Number 800 595 459
ASL n. 1 Avezzano-Sulmona-L’Aquila | Green Number 800 169 326
ASL n. 2 Chieti-Lanciano-Vasto | Green Number 800 860 146
ASL n. 3 Pescara | Green Number 800 556 600
ASL n. 4 Teramo | Green Number 800 090 147